Inserts Angel Emoji Here

It's been over a month since I last posted that rage-full post.
Truth is, in case you still had doubts, I am a terrible blogger.
Or am I still considered a blogger? Nah.
Even when I was a kid, the thing people offered me the most were diaries, which later converted to the trash bin religion, or ended up being scribbled by my younger sister.

This past month I started working (full-time) on that alcohol factory that I mentioned on the previous post. Truth to be told, I was very eager because everybody spoke wonders of it and honestly, the boss is one of the best chiefs I've ever came across. But I didn't adapt too well at that job;
It's mindless, mechanical 9 to 6 work. I hated ever single day. Now you might say: you're being picky.
Yes, I am. I've came to the conclusion that for one, two months, or even for a year, it's not worth doing something you hate, either it be working for a day at a hotel, or a month at a factory, there's plenty of other work to do. Something more enjoyable and certainly in your area.
There's nothing wrong with searching what's best for you, even if that makes you feel good just for a day, it's something that will remain in your memory forever.
I've learnt that the hard way.

So since the beginning of the month I've been going everywhere to interviews, now I'm still waiting for answers as I finally give the few (if any) readers of this blog an update.
I also still don't know what to make of it, since I'm not an Influencer, not into fashion, people who read this blog are also not into the music I post... Perhaps I'm going to start posting reviews of movies and shows. Even if shows are not my biggest thing, I really like to criticize. Otherwise this blog wasn't going to be called "Trish Trashes" for nothing. *Inserts angel emoji here*
I guess all I can talk about for now is the difficulty of a dysfunctional family of accepting that others can also start a life and a family of their own.

Also, there's the best playlist of the month, in case you're bored and with nothing to listen to.
No, it's not virus. It was done by bae.

First of all, Hi all!
Welcome back!

Let me inform you that this song is always on my mind:

Many of us come from a dysfunctional place. Some more than others, the world isn't perfect.
It's what we choose to do with it that counts. Some people rely on drugs to get away from problems, some simply run. Which is pretty much what I do always.
Back in the day, I ran away to different country from my ex (not that she was chasing me, I was done with seeing her and had nowhere to go) and pretty much I've ruined my life since then, I'm going to tell you why:
My family became dependent of me. Nothing I can do without them because they emotionally blackmail. My banks accounts are controlled, my daily routine is controlled: They have it all.

Recently tho, I've met the other half of my soul.
And as I'm taking care of my younger sister, my mother claims that if I go out with him, even if once a week because that's how much I get to see him, I am neglecting her, who's 16.
I give her attention 24/7 and when I do, she's always in a bad mood, treating me like shit.
It's all very recent for her, I understand in a point. But what I don't understand is: when someone is trying to make an effort to please and give us everything (and I mean EVERYTHING), that someone doesn't even seem interested at all in it, that hurts.

feels
And out of all the people I know, everyone tells me:
It's your parent's job to take care of your sister. I know it is.
But I feel kinda bittersweet about it, as I've promised I wasn't going to abandon her and this feels like I'm going to do just that, treason.
I know my parents will overreact and badly, but I guess each to their own.

On a slightly different subject inside the same topic: Mothers in law are truly, a devil.
Not mine tho, she give me bio veggies and pants and it's easy to speak to, there's a happy Tatsume.
(Please don't change).
This makes me come to the sad conclusion that perhaps, I'm never going to introduce my boyfriend to my parents. It's kind of understandable their reaction as they've been through a lot (not with me, but with other family members, however we've known each other for a whole year, they're turning a blind eye on that part, not really trusting my decisions.

What's your take on it? Needs Tatsume a little bit more strength right now.
My take is: I wanna go to the beach and count crabs.
Here are the trailers of the movies I wanna see, with the exception of High-Life and Doom Annihilation, (perhaps the Sabrina one too).
I might do a review of "The Nun" soon, to start with.


See you on the next post, sweeties.

Comments

  1. Hum this is a nice reading, you should not give up on him just because your sister is a spoiled kid who needs to grow the fuck up, get a job, get a house and live your life, say goodbye to your family because they won't help you to reach goals before they reach they'res, think more about you and your new boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there dear reader!
      I apologize for not answering before, but life drags you down and sometimes I don't feel like writing (nor coming here). Honestly, your comment gave me a new life as I thought I was scribbling to no one. :) thanks sweetie, come back any time. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Jealous girlfriends update