Jealous girlfriends update

Well hello my moon children 🌙
I am writing to you from the great beyond. It's been almost a year since I last updated this blog, but honestly in the mean time, so many things happened I don't even know where to start.
I'm not even sure if this blog has readers or not.
Well, I know that at least a stalker reader I do have. *wink wink*
I know you're reading this.

So, that brings me to today's topic:
Jealous ex-girlfriends. Or jealous girlfriends in general.

I remember a time when I used to feel a little jealous that my girl friends had boyfriends and some girl was dating the boy I wanted, them being pre-school sweethearts and that being AGES ago.
Reminiscing and self-evaluating myself, can recognize now that I can no longer feel jealousy, since I don't want what others have. But that's just me. A person that is content with life has offered her.

Jealousy is a very serious subject and I believe I've spoken to it in the past on another blog post, similar to this one. But it's important to mention it again, since apparently has been a recurring theme on my life. Mainly ex-girlfriends that always crave the relationships I have with people.
Lemme just break it to you: If you were honest and real from the start, you'd have the same kind of relationships that I do with the one you *lost*.

Like, you don't have to be a braininac to figure that much out.
Oh wait, but you do. Because again, society tells you that if you drink with friends you're socially accepted. So and hence, if you lie to people, you're gonna be more likeable.
Person one: Yeah, I bought a car last week.
Person two: *gets jealous and immediately buys a car afterwards*
Talk about ridiculous. That's why people are so unhappy, because they don't value what they *already* have in life.
Oh but Tatsume, what if I don't have anything in life?
Yes you do, everyone does. Friends, a job, a life of your own. To start with. Then you build the rest, around the things you *already* have.
But that does not include wanting what other people have. Like, you wouldn't go chase after a celebrity, even if they were already happily married to someone, since they are intangible, right?
It's the same fucking deal with your friends.
There are about 7 billion people in the world and there are plenty of fish in the sea (no pun intended).

Why, why why on Earth would you chase someone that has already escaped you? It's like going back and try to fish the same fish from a sea of fishes. You won't be able to. You're not in a fucking aquarium. Get it?

That's me - the huge vegetarian shark.

I personally do not have a lot of friends and honestly I don't feel the need to be constantly surrounded by people, patting my back telling me everything is gonna be okay. I can read a book on self-help and it has the same effect. But apparently many of you do. Apparently one can only value what they lost, once they lost it.
To simply put it: if you're happy then fight for it, if you're not, change whatever it's not working for you.
Easy peasy pumpkin peasy.
To be honest, I have no idea what goes on these people's heads. I mean, if you don't trust the people who you are with not to cheat on you, then why are you with them at all? To live in constant fear that one day you'll catch them on the act of betrayal?
You need to be aware that if you do within your reach to make said person happy, you won't lose them. Some people don't ask much, just attention. Full undivided attention.
And lots of communication. Communication is the base of all relationships; with your parents, with your friends and ultimately with your loved one.
Although, if you feel that you warn and warn and the person doesn't listen, you'd probably want to give them a last warning. Your happiness first. But still and nonetheless, you shouldn't be with someone that you feel the need to ask to see their phone/computer because "if they have nothing to hide, then it should be okay to read *private* messages.". No. Wrong.
They're private for a reason. Doesn't mean they're cheating.

Same for parents with their kids. Same for everyone.
If you respect other people's privacy, make yourself open to any change and for them to come to talk to you, you're already halfway so they don't cheat. Not everyone is made for having an affair.
Not everyone is made for not having an affair. Trust people. Give them space, yet remain an open door for them. 

On another matter, yet still related,
I have friends from 20 years ago and still talk to them, granted not every day. But at least once a year.
And I KNOW I can count on them if I need. Same deal with them.

Also, you might say that (and I don't mean to brag), I do have a sixth sense for people.
If I look at a person's face and attitude I determine if I like them or not. If I don't, more times than not, that person always ends up hurting the ones I love. Also granted they never fucking listen.
So if I don't like you, don't be offended. It's not me, it's you - I swear.

See what I did there? 😉
Let me just tell you, if you stalk your ex's current girlfriend on social media, you are one schizophrenic motherfucker and I am not meaning this on a good way.
I mean that you truly need help and should go check it out with a doctor's appointment.
And even worse when you do not conceal who you are.

A quick google search indicates that there are loads of dating websites, simply google "dating websites" and you're cool.
But you should warn people with a sign on your huge forehead to keep the security measures and keep a safety distance of at least 2 meters from you.

People have the importance we give them.
And honestly I've become less and less keen on making new friends lately. Everyone feels so shallow and that means you reach someone's bottom in a heartbeat, yet bounce up like a bouncing ball.

To celebrate these awesome possums, I dedicate this to all the stalking ex-girlfriends.
I mean, you don't even deserve to be dedicated to with such an awesome band but hey, I'm not evil.
It's a blessing to your ears.


Stay cool, your Dear Tatsume will upload more I promise.


Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here