The Missing Man found my happiness.

Hello my dear petals!
How have you been?


It's been a while since I last posted something, but nothing much happened with that creep from the previous post and I gave my instagram to my co worker, I just hope she doesn't get to my blog.
On another news, I got an abscess. Went to the dentist and she drained it. Now I'm on medication and really don't feel like working because I keep being sleepy and drowsy all the time.

Gosh I miss Soul Eater so much.
I've also been working with my best friend. She needed my help to translate something.
Which I wasn't aware that I recall so many things in Finnish. I wonder why I haven't been studying it in the past. Mä rakastan Suomi paljon!

On the badder side of things, Tumblr has now decided that artists can't express themselves if it contains not safe for work stuff. It'll be flagged, and you'll lose the things you've fought for.
You might think "why does it affect you?"
Which I'll explain, I have an explicit not safe for work blog, which has a sum of followers.
Some of which, are my friends. If Tumblr shuts me down, I'll lose contact with them.
The beauty of tumblr is that everyone is anonymous. So we naturally don't ask for other people's contacts. Everyone is moving to Twitter, but once they realize twitter is definitely not Tumblr and you'll get banned for the pettiest of stuff, they'll regret it.
For instance, if you were to publish this image:
That's twilightsirencorsetry on facebook.
You can be flagged by either Tumblr for showing a lot of skin or you might stumble on someone on Twitter who doesn't like that picture, decides to flag it and immediately is taken down.
Tumblr has a serious case of sympathetic gag reflex because everyone else is doing it.

I've been on Tumblr since 2009/2010 with being a Supernatural fan blog and admittedly, that place was once great. I met one of my best friends there.
But then it exploded, I was being sent hate and deleted it (had around 300 followers at that time and spoke to a lot of them).
And when I returned to it, all I saw was 12 year old kids abusing substances and complaining about being in abusive relationships.
One even got me not posting anything dealing with ddlg or bdsm by the time I discovered one of my favorite mangas. I guess I obliged because I loved her aesthetic. Shouldn't have. *shrug*

I've been on the darker side of the web, seen one of the worst videos that ever existed (hadn't got a clue of what it was at the time) and it seems like it's just crawling their way up towards the surface web. More and more trolls are lurking.
The internet is not free of danger anymore.

There goes the internet liberty.

Recently, I've met another creep online.
It has been a while since this happened because I assumed people were too busy or dedicated to make life happen.
I mean, sure I know that people use internet for sex (Tinder, etc), but to talk about his private parts on the first fucking day we met... Eugh. How about no.
It kinda reminded me about why I lost faith in people and don't desire to make online friendships anymore. I used to chat on Omegle and add people on MSN all the time. (That's how I met the best thing of my life.)

On a not related (but yeah related to that msn part) AFI has a new EP out and. I. Am. Exploding.
I mean.
I want to hug it. I want to drown to the sound of it. I want to kiss it. I want to die to the sound of it.
It's like 2009 came back and hit my face (like I cried so much for it to).
It makes me believe in music again. But then again, AFI never really let down, anyway.

Here is my favorite song:
You can listen to it here on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6vvN8noC5dToR8W9WZPyRO
You can buy it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-missing-man-ep/1439941894

If you have a band and would like me to take a listen, drop me an email @ deartatsume@gmail.com with your music and if I like it, you'll see it here on my blog!

This is a shorter update post because I need to cool off my head and digest The Missing Man, which came out today!

Ps, there's a Windbreaker on their website, I'll leave the link here. If anyone is considering a Christmas gift for your Dear Tatsume. *wink wink*

HAPPY DECEMBER, EVERYONE!
Baby Davey.

Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update