Ain't worth it

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! Bet you thought I'd fail you! (And I did for one week, please don't hurt me)

How are you my favorite moon child? 


(First and foremost I deeply apologize for now displaying ads, but one has to make a living and if I can fo that writing, damn yeah I will!)

What say you to my new logo and brand image? Leave a comment if you likey!



It's been one year since I last updated and while in confinement, I still didn't manage to bring my ass to write. Mostly because I was taking a course the government provides, like I mentioned in my previous post. But I'm back and I'll ramble a lot. 

So, I got into this course because I really wanted marketing and since it was a discipline on the list, I hopped in. Needless to say, I learnt jack squat about it. The teacher kept accusing me of plagiarism even tho things came out of my brain 🧠. That wasn't fun.
Fast forward to my internship in this wine company (lol, I know!! I can already hear you whining "an Edger working on a wine company eewwwww, you're not a true Edger!") well, in my defense, I've been jobless for more than one year since my former employee decided to fire me for having my boyfriend on the company (she went as far as making me decide between me and him), I'd rather be working somewhere to get me by, than receiving a miserable 300 euros when the house alone is 200 monthly. That's what I call surviving to the max. 
I love this movie

I did my first internship there and asked if they were interested in having me there (just asked, didn't beg!) to which they agreed but the conditions were that I had to take the subsequent internship. Not two days later, I received a real job offer, also really close to home. Being the dumbshit I am, I went to the wine company and said: I have another job offer. If you would like me to continue here, then I'll be working on the marketing department." I saw the chance and I took it.

Yep, I got rick rolled onto it
Yep, I got rick rolled onto it

Needless to say, no one hires anyone to do the marketing of a company without higher education. This was 3 months ago and up until today, I have been the one taking care of my own internship stuff at the company and not doing marketing at all.

This gets me real frustrated. I've been about to quit for like idk how long. Had a job that offered 1000 euros/mo but the wine company decided to make me a 1 year contract and honestly, I don't know why I just don't do stuff. It's a fucking stressful job, full of stressful but good people. I think that's the reason I stayed.

Anyways the dubious online courses I mentioned in one of my posts wasn't so dubious at all. I thought about quitting about 100 times per day. But boyfriend always spoke me into continuing and now I officially have a degree. I considered going to the university this year, but that's the topic for another time.


I'm opening a corner here on the blog called "Trish Trashes Thursday" which was an original ideia of mine. It's gonna be movie reviews. I finally saw "Us" and very honestly... Well, I'll leave it to the post, which comes out on Thursdays. 

Until then, stay away from the cold, indoors and protect yourself from the virus. Tell me, how did the panoramic affect you? Did you gain weight, found the will to lose it? Started a new hobby? Tell me all about it in the comment section! (I'm very nosey as you can tell 🙃).

I've created a discord and a subreddit so we can hangout! Hit me up there 
Discord: stillaxxtranger#2477
Reddit: r/deartatsume

Stay safe! 


Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update