Explained Absence.

I'm currently sitting at my sister's desk, thinking about what to write as my first come-back post from a long hiatus, due to family coming from abroad season.
But all I can hear is Panic! At the Disco's 'High Hopes' on the TV and it's honestly condemning my concentration. I still can't stand P!ATD, no matter what they do. So sad.
Reminds me of that 10 year's challenge doing on the internet right now.

Totally not sorry for my first crappy meme.

I just discovered MTV Rocks still exists and it makes me kinda happy.
Even if at least 20% of what's on it IT'S NOT ROCK (Eyeing you, George Ezra, eugh).
And it gets so repetitive that by now I know songs that aren't my type, simply because one memorizes something even if they absolutely don't want.

Yeah I mean, men don't wear guyliner anymore, I'm cool with it. But does it mean they have to be so ugly? Oops, my standards are just high, I guess. Scene is not cool anymore, we get it.
Long gone are the days when:


I'm not reminiscing, at all.
I'm just asking for Panic At the Disco to shut up.
Guessing Brendon Urie couldn't get over AFI winning the MoonMan, back in 2006.


Forever my favorite reaction gif.

Hello my dear petals!
If you found yourself here reading my ramblings again, I appreciate you. Deeply.
Not everyone wants it. I get it. Nothing I say contributes for the humanity.
Although recently I've made a few discoveries, such as:
- The vocalist of Coldplay has his heart right next to his skin - someone please stab him in my favor.
Just a lil' cut will do. yOU'RE WELCOME.

Other gem I've discovered is this:


I swear to Apollo this is the best thing I've came across, on the latest years.
Not this particular song. But this band. Nothing But Thieves.

Another thing I've discovered is that there are certain bands that are so persistent throughout the years (which is kinda good, I guess), that even after 10 years of absolutely not liking Bring Me The Horizon, I've ended up giving their new song ' Mantra ' a listen, more than I care to admit.
It's very catchy. Guessing now I have to bend over to my former best friend and tell her she was right. At least about BMTH.




How's 2019 being so far for my dear readers?
So far, I've had some remodelings on the house I've staying and had a lovely vacations with my family. On my birthday, me and my sister went for the first time at Starbucks (so lame, must have been the only person on the XXI st century who had never walked onto any), with my best friend and saw the president of the Republic (no, we didn't get a picture). But Davey liked my picture.
Didn't even ask for it.
We got it at Starbucks instead:



I have so many things planned for this year, just hoping it turns out nicely as 2018. 👐

So this post closes with this heavenly song.



And Brendon Urie's high hopes of getting into my liking list.



Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update