The Quiet Corner of The World



"Falling for you is my biggest regret,
The harder I love you, the sicker I get,
When I scream from the top of my lungs:
Do you love me? Do you love me?"***
When you're perfectly quiet and someone comes to shake up that inner peace.
They make you believe they're a bit of your soul embodied in another living being;
They sneak inside your own bit of soul and sometimes you realize and try to fight it.
We've got our own demons, what makes people think we need theirs?

It makes you confused, because that peace is too good. You want them to be there but at the same time you don't.
You're used to be alone with your thoughts, believe love doesn't exist because some random person you'd die for broke your heart. But still against your better judgment and your heart saying 'yes' but your head saying 'no', you allow them into the circle you call heart.
Sometimes you don't realize they're sneaking in and only notice when it's too late.
Whether you realize it or not, you're already over their rug and they're pulling it, ruthlessly.

Again, that fear of being hurt materializes, like your head and sixth sense warned you.

A perfect example of this is that person who makes you fall for them by saying "eventually you'll go away. Like everybody does." but no matter the years, you show no signs of giving up, even though your arms hurt and they are the ones who turn their back on you, then make you the bad person by saying you were the one who stepped away, when in fact, the only thing you did was stepping away from the hurtful jokes they constantly play on you. They say we weren't there for them when they needed. You see, people don't guess you're in need. The title "best friend" is there because you KNOW you can count on them to talk to, no matter the subject, no matter the time. They'll always be there for you. If you don't show signs of needing emotional support, how are people to know you need it?

Unwillingly, people push others aside. They take them for granted.
That's the biggest mistake people make. No matter how cheesy it might be, if you have someone in particular you care for, you show them. Family, friends, acquaintances. Doesn't matter.
People are constantly moving. The Earth is constantly moving.
You meet people every day. Whether you keep them or not, it's up to you.

That's a very immature thought.

This will be a particularly short post out of rant, so let me just finish by saying, if you ever invade other people's privacy, I hope you die and go to heaven. There's nothing but your regretful conscious there.
This is the only message I'd love the whole world to read.
I'd smack some sense onto that fucking little dumb head of yours:

There are 7 billion people in this world and they still choose to be with you.
Give thanks to heavens that people still give you a chance.
No one is forced to be with anyone, ever. People have free will.
People don't realize what they have until they lose it.
Everybody learns that. Nicely or not, it's up to you.

Cheesy quote alert.
On a very 2007 emo note:



Here's the song of the day.
Personally I dislike Halsey and Yungblud is also not my favorite, it's not even my gender of music.
The lyrics suck.
I don't know why this song stuck with me this fucking much.

"I think I missed you calling on the other line,
I'm just thinking all these thoughts up in my mind,
Talking love but I can't even read the signs,
I would sell my soul for a bit more time,
You stain all on my body like you're red wine,
You're the fucking acid to my alkaline."
This is why we can't have nice things.

*** I'm in desperate need to know what kind of brainwash was I submitted to that made me like Escape The Fate. If you know, let me know.
Also, if you don't listen to the music I post here, you suck. Just a little bit.
I still like you, though. *inserts angel emoji here*

Always 11 minutes away,

Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update