Tokyo 2020

Do you guys know that feeling of 'this feels right', you are actually feeling it with your heart and mind, but your brain keeps telling you to be careful and not go so fast?
Second guessing is okay, although not everyone can feel it. It's like you're entering a new place. 
You feel comfortable, but can't shake off that feeling of 'new' and 'unknown'.
Same thing happens with people. We take a while to adjust to them and we take a while to adjust the fact they're gone.

The thing I honestly love the most is studying Society and the way humans react to other humans.
I've seen things that utterly shocked me, from flamboyant pieces of shit that have no shame on their faces come and hit on you, to co-workers that simply crucify other co worker's for doing things their way.
From family and friends to drag you on the mud by the neck for not drinking or going to parties like other kids do. This makes me sick.
I guess this is what you get from exiling yourself from the world for so long. 10/10 does not recommend.

No wonder why the world has developed a trusting issue.
One can't have a normal "get to know" kind of relationship with anyone without one of the parts not understanding that concept.
I think this has been mentioned before. Perhaps that's why I don't have that many friends.
From this, my motto evolved to "I don't have friends. I have best friends and acquaintances."
It's THAT XXXtreme™. Because one gets so attached to the ones they already have, they can't see others the same way.
It's just like love and heartbreak: You find your soul - perhaps the one you think it's your other half.
And then one day they say "let's just be friends", you retract and cut connection.
For years, you wonder about them, when you finally get the guts to reach for them again, they're a whole new person. No humility. Just pure sour bitterness.
And in the end you wonder "why the fuck did I like this person in the first place? It's just another fugly monster of society."
After growing cold towards other people, you question yourself "can I love again? Nah, it'll happen just the same."

So when we do find this potential friendship, we are afraid to ruin it - because we know we will at one point - as the ones you have are glued up.
I'm not a particular fan of Lady Gaga but she does have an interesting quote on her "Telephone" video:

Okay, but why is this so relevant tho.

K, onto another subject because this shit is getting repetitive.
There's this gentleman who's opening a flower shop and wants me to work for him AND I EXCITE.
PRETTY PLS HURRY UP SIR.
Not sure if I should just invest on an actual course or just youtube instead, because it's the same, but cheaper. Also doesn't offer grades. Grades are awesome for self confidence. Which I have the exact amount of 0. Despite having had 17/20 on the gel nail course. Wasn't bad at all.
I remember the time I had a 16/20 on one of the English tests (because I was having problems with my grandma) and thAT WAS THE WORST GRADE IN ENGLISH I HAD. *heart shattering sound in the background*
MOVING ON.
erg, megan fox

This weekend I saw Ocean's 8.
Let me tell you. Cate Blanchett. Sandra Bullock. Anne Hathaway.
BONUS FRIGGIN POINTS FOR RICHARD ARMITAGE (which I actually noticed the movie because of him tho).
It sucked. But was cool. But sucked at the same time because absolutely no plot, horrible script.
Time wasted. But good filler. Rihanna actually impressed me. Just a tiny bit tho. Still hate her to bits.

I'd love to write that story/movie about 'Bunny' but can't find neither the will nor the talent nor inspiration for it.

Update after being away for like 5 minutes:
I JUST REMEMBERED I WANTED TO GO TO TOKYO'S 2020 OLYMPICS.
THAT'S WHY I WAS STUDYING JAPANESE.
Why did I forget in the first place tho?

Someone please help me out one of these:

Stay away from the Spring heat. It's bad for the brain.
Ps, music for today:

Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update