Now a days kids

Do you guys ever stare at people dumbfounded, not sure how to react to their stupidity?
I mean, we've all been there. Sure.

Generally, the people I know don't like unwanted opinion.
But then there are people who apparently, do. Like younger kids.
The new kids (at least after 1993 and some before me, too), perhaps think that 'treating older persons like equal will empower them.'. "They'll grow up in the rankings on other people's backs, it's LE perfect ride".
Perhaps they think that being unkind is "loving themselves". Because saying "please" and "thank you" is "outdated" or "out of fashion".

Recently, I've learned that one act of kindness, especially for younger people, is overrated.
Also, NEVER. Let me repeat. NEVER EVER. Ask for employment for somebody else, on your job.
It's the worst mistake you can ever commit is that. Unless you are planning on leaving soon that is.
Because not only they will act stupid towards you, but also if they fuck things up, you're the one blamed for it. Your face will be literally full of shit.
And if it's a younger person chances are, they won't even feel a-fucking-shamed for their mistakes.

There's this girl I delivered the curriculum for, at my work.
Her father asked me nicely for a job "for her princess". I looked at her image and, craving for friendships, acceptance and pretty girls, I said "okay". She was 19.

Long live to the king.

She got accepted, but we barely talked, since I was in the area of the frozen foods and she was where I am currently, being cashier. We exchanged a few words and I figured, she didn't know I delivered her curriculum. Which is fine. I didn't tell her either.
Twists and turns, I ended up working with her.

She cannot say fucking "please".
She cannot say fucking "thank you".
She cannot do ME a favor whenever I ask. She's always "busy".

I'm attempting to teach everyone I get in touch with that manners matter.
My sister says fucking please and thank you to everyone. She's 15. She doesn't have facebook.
If you have manners, believe me, it WILL open unimaginable doors for you. My boss fucking smiles when I say please and thank you.

That proves that the epiphany that my employee usually says, states to be true:
"One that helps, can never get better."

Truth is, I don't regret anything in my life. EVER.
Because I believe mistakes are a part of growing up. And humans, SUPPOSEDLY are always evolving.
Sometimes we hit a wall and have to be thankful for it.

Fucking philosophical.


Sometimes I think, if I had the power to just ignore those opinionated persons, I'd be happier and the world wouldn't spin so fast.

Here is the gif of my life;



I'm thinking about ways to dinamize this blog. Tell me, what would you like me to do?
I was thinking about making youtube videos explaining or adding the blog contents, but I'm not comfortable with my face nor I have any editing skills or patience for that matter.

I'll write posts with a day of interval from now on.

Feel free to contact me, if you have a suggestion or a doubt or for whatever reason, really!


did I ever mention I hate the word millennials, it's fucking annoying.

Stay hydrated.

Take care and be yourself!

Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update