Dubious online courses

Hello dear reader.

First of all let me thank you for keeping up with my blog if you do, and let me also apologize as I try to update every other day, sometimes it's hard for me because I think it would come out as bothersome for you.

So today I was (again) figuring out what to do with my life and I think I have a pretty good idea. Although to be able to conclude it, I need some sort of marketing experience, which I have exactly none.
Perhaps you don't know, but I'm not really a fan of universities/colleges or any institution that would force me to stay there for the minimum amount of 3 years to get a degree. (Oh no, commitment problems y'all!)

I always thought that there were other good opportunities to get the experience, even if 98% of the jobs ask for a graduate degree. Shortcuts. Life is made for shortcuts, losers.
Anyway, I started searching again online, but this time for something specific, such as marketing.
Before, there were languages, psychology, criminology, I don't even remember what I searched!
I want to be everything!

I typed "online marketing courses" and universities showed up, e-learning style. (£9,000 A YEAR for a British degree? Or any other country for that matter?)
Everything that came up was VERY expensive and I reaaaaally want to go to Japan.
I don't want to spend my budget on a university course. So what are the best alternatives?

All other free courses sound something fishy and something I wouldn't want to waste my time with. Simply because I did enroll on a Udemy course (on a completely different subject, see what I mean?) and it did no good, I spent 20 euros on two courses and I couldn't complete them, simply because studying online requires will power and commitment, whereas I find that that time could be used to immerse myself in Japanese or writing here. Or simply wasting time on youtube, since I have re-found it.

But you can say: "But you're learning Japanese by yourself!"
To which I answer; "Yeah. I've lost the Japanese language learning power will once. But one thing that frustrates me more than my head making a fool of myself for it, is the fact that I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF WHAT GACKT SPEAKS FOR CRISIS SAKE."

Look at this lil' dick. He knows he's cute.
I totally didn't spend 1 hour searching for the perfect gif. Or looking at his face. AT ALL.
Can someone please tell him to stop? Okay this is not a Gackt fan blog.
I did learn English simply out of willpower, it was basically the same as Gackt, but with Harry Potter instead!


Now, back to what I learned today;

Why isn't there a course that is cheap, is presencial, and takes at least 7 or 8 months to complete?
Okay there was. Apparently it started already. See, this is the problem I constantly face;
Figuring things out too late. How do you work around it, when you finish working on it it'll be already too late again!
Reminds me of the Remembrall from the Harry Potter series. Recall this scene, anyone?

Story of my life.
How to improve and how to be better? Everyone has flaws, and I'm not!! using this to excuse myself.
Humans should be constantly trying to become better versions of themselves.
But since my interests keep changing, how does one commit to something that could take who knows, 1 2 3 years to change? That it might not work out?
I wish it wouldn't. I mean, I fear that I invest time and money onto something and it doesn't turn out as expected and then I end up losing everything.
That's something irrational, is it? People fear things all the time. And honestly, that's even more time-consuming than to commit to something that it might not work out.

But talking is easy, "how do you put it onto practice?" is the question I leave, leave me your theories and tell me whether I should make a video based on my content or you wouldn't really like to see my face.

Take care and be yourself!



Can't decide which video to use, so here's two of my favorite song:




Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update