Happy Halloween! + Niche themed post

First of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



So yesterday I found out about this great video;




*Here's the continuation*

Dang, I haven't been so inspired since yesterday's cat post. (Just kidding.)
You really need to hear this video out if you are interested in this world.
But out of all the videos on this matter and having my interest spiked up because of this particular video, I felt like I needed to write about it, as I'm continuously learning on the matter and it's truly fucking fascinating.

Excuse my swear words.

I understand that people see videos about what they are particularly interested about. That's why "Gucci Gang" and whatevs are so famous. Wait... IS THAT IT?
I mean, is society that much obliterated to the point that that dude has more followers than Ted Talks. So I'm assuming people pay more attention to handbags and having material objects than to actual intelectual talks.

There's an audience for all. People could be both subscribed to TED and that Gucci gang guy, who knows? --- Don't think so, tho.

The real reason why I'm clicking so much on this matter is because I haven't found a niche, yet.
I like everything. I love Japan. (just like at least 126.8 million people who live there and other percentage of those who don't but love it).
I do like make-up, but I'm not into buying expensive TARTE or MAC things, I prefer Kiko Milano, which is high quality and affordable. I do like clothes, but don't actively purchase them, plus what I like might be considered "too dark for modern age" (house problems also arise when you wear dark clothes *ahem, bleach please*).

I love putting on J-Rockers on the radar, visual kei, androgynous people and that's probably the only "shop my closet"/get the look ever worth making.
Simply because I see loads of kids wanting to be "visual kei" but end up like a cheap copy of scene kids back in the day. This is an actual cool article!
(*Le sadness to know you don't appear on google search when you type in Charlotte Asphyxia anymore*)

The only thing that I can remember that I can do is give advice. But as for that there are actual school graduates who do that for a living, plus I don't think I would become an influencer by answering other people's dramas. I would like to become one just for the sake of showing people that they can lead a *pure* lifestyle without drugs or alcohol or anything that's decaying and actually have fun!

Since that has been a major problem in my life, dealing with older people who judge me for being Straight Edge, even tho they don't even know what fucking Straight Edge is.

That's XTRMST by the way.

I am going to quit my job and will look for a new one in the future.
I'll do a post about why I have and another utterly critical update about it.

Whilst writing this post, I may have just found my niche and I'm not sure when I'm going to start publishing about it for real. Until then, you'll see more of The Glitch's rambles.
I'm not going to delete everything I've written so far, simply so you can see the struggle that is to pick a niche when you're interested in so many things at once.

I'm linking this video from Moth in Lilac, which is a band that I mentioned earlier but never had listened to the song. Let's be honest, it's not for all audiences. I personally don't like screamo, but I love the lead singer's voice.


Be yourself!
The Glitch

Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update