My new favorite thing

Hello everyone.

I'm trying really hard to update this, even if I don't know exactly what to talk about, I'm just going to continue rambling instead.
So I visited GoogleTrends, in order to pick a niche, or to find something to talk about that didn't include make-up, fashion, food, or any other thing that now a days kids and youtubers are constantly talking about.
I know this might result in a lack of interest from other people, but I seriously cannot see myself filming a youtube tutorial or write a 2,000 word description on how to apply eyeliner, when everyone knows how to do that.
I wanted more substancial, something that had to do with MY interests.

I typed in "Goth" and it led me to "Gothic (lifestyle)".
Everyone knows that there aren't many goths out there anymore and 1980's-2009's era is looong gone, so it was expected to see a massive dropping on it.


Notice how I chose from 2004 forward.
But it's also important to explain why it's a huge deal to have a different style now a days;

From everywhere I look, people in the present are copying influencers. That means, people's aesthetic is basically the same. That means, the personality doesn't flow through your appearance, hence the society is starting to look a lot like that movie, The Surrogates. (Except, not everyone chooses to be a Rosamund Pike surrogate...)

But by this don't think I (or anyone for that matter) would like, to everyone listen to rock, talk about murder or be depressed. Hell no. That would be the cycle, ALL OVER AGAIN.
Everyone should just express themselves a bit more, think with their own heads a little bit, and you don't have to like everything someone does (famous or not) just because everyone else does.

We live in a society that allows people to abuse others. Where I came from, we would simply co-exist. Sure I've suffered bullying for putting on eyeliner, dressing black and having a huge obsession with Jared Leto. (That's about the only thing I should probably regret).
But now the term "abused" os overrated. Everyone uses it. Let me just say that it's fucking annoying already.

Upon looking at that page for several minutes and wonder what to do with the information, I came across a term that refers to "pastel goth". Here it is it's worldwide search.

Which basically means the fucking perfect blend between black and pastel colors.
Like this
Just kidding. But this one is the perfect real-life example:

That's Lisa 13, from a Japanese band called Moth in Lilac. You can find her here.
Obviously she's doing it right.

Probably no one noticed (not even me), but this one has been on for a while;
She's the first pastel-goth alright

I would love to get to know more pastel-goths out there!

Here, have another picture of Lisa because she's really cute.



Take care and be yourself!

Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update