A Realization.

Hello sweet Sakura petals!

I have some really important news for you. At least they are, to me.

I mean... Inspiration hit me since yesterday, but then this morning I saw the newest Dumbo trailer and completely lost it.. *long, sad face*.
Why would anyone do a live action of Dumbo, cast Colin Farrell, Eva Green and a bunch of A-List actors who actually don't fit the roles?
I haven't even seen Dumbo, nor want to. The only Disney Movies I care about are The Lion King and The Emperor's New Groove. (To be honest, the second one is the greatest animated movie of all time).

Tim Burton you're being one of the biggest disappointments of my 25 years of life.
I realized how over rated Nightmare Before Christmas actually is, and now it kinda makes me nauseous.
Perhaps because it's always on TV now and people think it funny seeing Jack, who has become an icon for Halloween and cosplaying him all the time, although I have a dark personality and that's one of the grossest things I've ever seen. The whole movie effects look like moving play doh and makes my stomach hurl in disagreement.
Jack and Sally's story is good for plot filling but it doesn't fit the actual movie. *shrugs*

The only part that I actually enjoy is the one Behemoth yells "BUNNY!"
Dave..
Because that's exactly my reaction when I used to see my best friend in 2009 online.
His birthday is coming up and I'll do what I do every year (for these past 10 years), which is trying to sublimely tell him who I am, even though the guy doesn't take the hint for anything in this world and yeah, he's one of the most intelligent people I've ever came across.

Trying to get the message through.

The news is;

My best friend reads this blog.

I mean, I guess I thought she'd be too busy doing her things and this is more like, sort of a diary or a critique kinda thing where I express thoughts and feelings and honestly not really her kind of reading habit.
That means I have to be more professional. Herein shall start the professional quest for this blog's great demise.

Just kidding. I cannot speak seriously to save my life. This isn't a serious blog anyway.
I just hope my getaway tunnel impresses you and keeps you entertained, as people keep fighting for attention these days.
*Mock voice* "like my channel" "like for like" "follow for follow".
Oh also, YOUTUBITIES, PLEASE πŸ‘ STOP πŸ‘ CLAPPING πŸ‘ YOUR πŸ‘ FUCKING πŸ‘ HANDS. IT'S GROSSLY ANNOYING. I mean, you sound like a bitchy gal trying to get the attention of her boyfriend when he's looking elsewhere.
Jesus fucking Christ. WHERE NORMAL PEOPLE AT.

I also realized what happened to my 2006-2010 subculture (Scene, Emo, part-time goth).
It blended with the rap culture. So now we basically get a mix of dark and rap. (Pretty much what Eminem was trying to do, except no eyeliner.)
Let me tell you, that's such a great blend... It's like a pale girl putting on make up for darker skinned people or vice versa, pls.
Thank you Twenty-One Pilots. Thank you for nothing.
So now everyone is sad and rapping about it. Let me make a rap too;


I realized that upon seeing Billie Eilish. She's 16. Why the CRICKET is she sad?
My sister gets sad when she doesn't have good grades. She gets sad when she misses a year. 
Kids now a days only care about having partners, smoking pot, partying all night whilst passing out on the floor.

How in the world is this normal? 
Side note; whilst hunting for pictures to put on this blog, guess what... Yeah, I got sick.

Allow me to move on to another subject because I'm tired of hitting this button.
Radwimps have a new song but I'll share this one because I like it more.



Apologies for being so long since I last said anything but I've been working practically everyday and I'm also kinda demotivated to learn Japanese right now, even if I have a study master post ready to be published (includes a video).
I'm not sure why this happens but honestly don't feel like paying 400+ euro to attend a 2 days a week course, when I already know how to say "γ“γ‚Œγ―γΊγƒ³γ§γ™・" (that's about all they teach).
Also have another major post on Androgyny and Visual Kei (pretty sure I've mentioned this before).
Oh, I'm not quitting my job anymore. That's the subject for another day.

Stay healthy and listen to Whitesnake, peoples.
The Glitch

Comments

Most read

Separation Anxiety

Inserts Angel Emoji Here

Jealous girlfriends update